Call for Abstract
17th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology in Health Care , will be organized around the theme “Nanomedicine- Advances and Clinical Challenges”
Nanomedicine 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nanomedicine 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanomedicine can be defined as medical application of nanotechnology. Nanomedicine ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials and biological devices, Nano electronic devices &biosensors and possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology. Nanomaterials can be functionalised to interface with biological molecules & structures as the size of nanomaterials is comparable to most biological molecules and structures. Nanomaterials can be useful for both in vivo and in vitro biomedical research and applications and integration of nanomaterials with biology has led to the development of advanced diagnostic devices, physical therapy applications, analytical tools, contrast agents and drug delivery vehicles. Nanomedicine strives for delivering valuable set of research tools & clinically useful devices and its industry sales reached $16 billion in 2015, with an average of $3.8 billion investment in nanotechnology R&D every year and increase of 45% per year global funding for emerging nanotechnology
- Track 1-1Regenerative Medicine & Targeted Drug Delivery
- Track 1-2Radio Nano medicine
- Track 1-3Nano dentistry
- Track 1-4Nanobiosystems
- Track 1-5Tissue Engineering
- Track 1-66Nanoscale Tools and Techniques in Surgery
- Track 1-7Nanodiagnostics
- Track 1-8Bio-Sensors and Nano-Probes
Nano medicine affects almost all the aspects of healthcare. Nano medicine helps to engineer novel and advanced tools for the treatment of various diseases and the improvement of human bio systems using molecular Nanotechnology. Cardiovascular diseases, Neurodegenerative disorders, Cancer, Diabetes, Infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS are the main diseases whose treatment can be benefitted by using Nano medicine.
- Track 2-1Nanomedicine and cardiovascular diseases
- Track 2-2Nanomedicine and Diabetes
- Track 2-3Nanomedicine and Skin diseases
- Track 2-4Nanomedicine and neurodegenerative diseases
- Track 2-5Nanomedicine and musculoskeletal diseases
Nanopharmaceuticals such as liposomes, quantum dots, dendrimers, carbon nanotubes and polymeric nanoparticles have brought considerable changes in drug delivery and the medical system. Nanopharmaceuticals offer a great benefit for the patients in comparison with the conventional drugs. There are several advantages of these drugs such as enhanced oral bioavailability, improved dose proportionality, enhanced solubility and dissolution rate, suitability for administration and reduced food effects.
- Track 3-1Nanomedicine and Forumlations
- Track 3-2Nanomedicine and Dendrimers
- Track 3-3Nanomedicne and Micelles
- Track 3-4Nanomedicne and Nanocapsules
- Track 3-5Nanomedicne and Nanoliposomes
Nanotechnology has the potential to completely revolutionise all the three key aspects of healthcare sector diagnosis, prevention and Treatment. It can completely change the healthcare sector for the next generation. Nanotechnology will help medical professionals in today's most excruciating medical issues, such as repairing of damaged organs, diagnosis and treatment of cancer cells, removal of obstruction in brain and it can help in better drug delivery system.
- Track 4-1Targeted Molecular & Thermal Therapy
- Track 4-2Blood Brain Barrier Permeability
- Track 4-3Gene Therapy Delivery
- Track 4-4Oxygen Delivery Thrombolysis
- Track 4-5Tissue Engineering Magnetic Bio-separation
- Track 4-6Pathogen & Contaminant Detection Sterilization
Nanotechnology in vitality framework science and designing have been looking to grow better than ever sorts of vitality advancements that have the capacity of enhancing life everywhere throughout the world. With a specific end goal to make the following jump forward from the present era of geothermal innovation, researchers and engineers have been creating vitality uses of nanotechnology. BCC Research assesses the aggregate vitality related business sector in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and Nano materials at about $8.8 billion in 2012 and $15 billion. There are 26 colleges and 15 new inquires about is been going on Electrochemistry. The examination includes in atomic responses and Fuel cells.
- Track 5-1Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Track 5-2Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
- Track 5-3Photovoltaic devices
- Track 5-4Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Track 5-5Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection and Conversion
Nanoparticle technology was recently shown to hold great promise for drug delivery applications in nanomedicine due to its beneficial properties, such as better encapsulation, bioavailability, control release, and lower toxic effect. Despite the great progress in nanomedicine, there remain many limitations for clinical applications on nanocarriers. To overcome these limitations, advanced nanoparticles for drug delivery have been developed to enable the spatially and temporally controlled release of drugs in response to specific stimuli at disease sites. Furthermore, the controlled self-assembly of organic and inorganic materials may enable their use in theranostic applications. This review presents an overview of a recent advanced nanoparticulate system that can be used as a potential drug delivery carrier and focuses on the potential applications of nanoparticles in various biomedical fields for human health care. A novel process for synthesis of polymericnanoparticles for use in drug delivery applicationsusing the electrospraying technique. The technologyis standardized for synthesis of natural polymer based nanoparticles such as chitosan-gelatin based nanoparticles.
- Track 6-1Optimization Techniques in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-2Versatile Polymers In Drug Deivery
- Track 6-3Current Features in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-4Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-5Future aspects of Drug Delivery
- Track 6-6Drug Development
A standout amongst the most encouraging nanotechnology fields is Nano pharmaceuticals. Since nanomaterial’s might enter the body through dermal presentation, inward breath, ingestion, or visual contact, they loan themselves to inventive medication conveyance frameworks. Pharmaceutical examination, toxicology thinks about, definition, and assembling of pharmaceutical items require material portrayal to guarantee reliable medication security and viability Nano scale pharmaceutical procedures in medication revelation and advancement outline and improvement of Nano formulations and Nano scale drug conveyance frameworks, administrative viewpoints and approaches identified with Nano pharmaceuticals
- Track 7-1Nanopharmaceuticals as New Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 7-2Recombinant Nano Particles
- Track 7-3Pharmaceuticals at Nano scale
- Track 7-4Nanotechnology tools in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Track 7-5Bio Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 7-6Focus on Nano pharmaceuticals
Chemical functionalization of graphene enables the material to be processed by solvent assisted techniques, such as layer by layer assembly, spin coating and filtration. Hexagonal boron nitride is electrical insulating, combined with graphene and other 2D materials to make heterostructure devices. The two dimensional graphene sheet structures for field emission of electrons due to the carrier mobility and electron mass. The filed emitter by using multi layered graphene nanostructure, the graphitic structure of pristine graphene and carbon nanotube is the driving force of their interaction .The combination of graphene with carbon nanotubes to produced hybrids increased electrical conductivity, mechanical properties and high surface area.
- Track 8-1Graphene based products
- Track 8-22D Materials heterostructures and superstructures
- Track 8-3Functionalisation of graphene oxide through surface modification
- Track 8-4Chemical functionalisation of Graphene
- Track 8-5Field emission from Graphene
- Track 8-6Functionalization of graphene by other carbon nanostructure
Advances in nanotechnology have opened up a new era of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and traumatic injuries. Nanomaterial’s, including those with potential for clinical applications possess novel physicochemical properties that have an impact on their physiological interactions,from the molecular level to the systemic level. There is a lack of standardized methodologies or regulatory protocols for detection or characterization of nanomaterials.This review summarizes the techniques that are commonly used to study the size, shape, surface properties,composition, purity and stability of nanomaterial’s, along with their advantages and disadvantages. At present there are no FDA guidelines that have been developed specifically for nanomaterial based formulations for diagnostic or therapeutic use.There is an urgent need for standardized protocols and procedures for the characterization of nanoparticles,especially those that are intended for use as theranostics.
- Track 9-1Surface characterization of nanomaterial’s and nanoparticles
- Track 9-2Advanced Nano materials and their Applications in Renewable Energy
- Track 9-3Nano materials for information storage
- Track 9-4Nano Fiber Compared with Human Hair
- Track 9-5Characterization of nanomaterial’s for toxicity assessment
- Track 9-6Characterization techniques for nanotechnology applications in textiles
In the large field of nanotechnology, polymer matrix based Nano composites have become a prominent area of current research and development.Exfoliated clay based nanocomposites have dominated the polymer literature but there are a large number of other significant areas of current and emerging interest.A polymer nanotube nano composite conducts electricity how well it conducts depends upon the spacing of the nanotubes.
- Track 10-1Applications of Nano composites
- Track 10-2Polymer Nano composites
- Track 10-3Nano composites uses and Applications
- Track 10-4Biomedical applications of gold nanomaterial’s
- Track 10-5Nanomaterial and biological activity
- Track 10-6Nanomaterial based advanced immunoassays
Nanotechnology is the handling of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale. The interesting aspect about nanotechnology is that the properties of many materials alter when the size scale of their dimensions approaches nanometers. Materials scientists and engineers work to understand those property changes and utilize them in the processing and manufacture of materials at the nanoscale level. The field of materials science covers the discovery, characterization, properties, and use of nanoscale materials.
- Track 11-1Synthesis of nanomaterials and properties
- Track 11-2Environmental health and safety of nanomaterials
- Track 11-3Micro,nano and bio fluidics
- Track 11-4Nano and microfibrillated cellulose
- Track 11-5Cancer nanotechnology
- Track 11-6Medical nanotechnology
Biomaterials from healthcare viewpoint can be defined as materials those possess some novel properties that makes them appropriate to come in immediate association with the living tissue without eliciting any adverse immune rejection reactions. Biomaterials are in the service of mankind through ancient times but subsequent evolution has made them more versatile and has increased their usage.
- Track 12-1Body implants and prosthesis
- Track 12-2Biomedical applications
- Track 12-33D printing of organs and tissue
- Track 12-4Biomedical devices
- Track 12-5Bioinspired materials
- Track 12-6Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
Nano science and Molecular Nanotechnology is the new outskirts of science and innovation in Europe and around the globe, working at the size of individual particles. Top researchers and in addition policymakers overall acclaim the advantages it would convey to the whole society and economy: a large portion of them demand the key part research would play in the quality creation procedure to create exploitable arrangement of innovations by the European business prompting a decision of remarkable applications, items, markets and productive income sources.
- Track 13-1Liquid-Repellent materials
- Track 13-2Light-Seeking Synthetic Nano robot
- Track 13-3Nanomedicine for improved HIV drug therapies
- Track 13-4DNA-based single-electron electronic devices
- Track 13-5Brain-inspired devices for artificial systems
- Track 13-6Quantum photonic circuits & applications