Call for Abstract
18th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology in Health Care, will be organized around the theme “Embarking Next Generation Delivery Vehicles for Affordable Healthcare”
Nanomedicine 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nanomedicine 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano medicine can be defined as medical application of nanotechnology. Nanomedicine ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterial and biological devices, Nano electronic devices & biosensors and possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology. Nanomaterials can be functionalised to interface with biological molecules & structures as the size of nanomaterial is comparable to most biological molecules and structures. Nanomaterials can be useful for both in vivo and in vitro biomedical research and applications and integration of nanomaterials with biology has led to the development of advanced diagnostic devices, physical therapy applications, analytical tools, contrast agents and drug delivery vehicles. Nanomedicine strives for delivering valuable set of research tools & clinically useful devices and its industry sales reached $16 billion in 2015, with an average of $3.8 billion investment in nanotechnology R&D every year and increase of 45% per year global funding for emerging nanotechnology.
- Track 1-1Scope of Nanomedicine
- Track 1-2Future aspects of Nanomedicine
- Track 1-3Nanodrugs for Herbal medicines and Cosmetics
- Track 1-4Image Guided Therapy
Nano medicine affects almost all the aspects of healthcare. Nano medicine helps to engineer novel and advanced tools for the treatment of various diseases and the improvement of human bio systems using molecular Nanotechnology. Cardiovascular diseases, Neurodegenerative disorders, Cancer, Diabetes, Infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS are the main diseases whose treatment can be benefitted by using Nano medicine.
- Track 2-1Carbon Nanotubes
- Track 2-2Nanobiomechanics and Nanomedicine
- Track 2-3Bio inspired materials and drug delivery
- Track 2-4Biosensors and Nanobioelectronics
- Track 2-5Drug targeting
- Track 2-6Image-guided drug delivery
- Track 2-7Imaging
Nano pharmaceuticals such as liposomes, quantum dots, dendrites, carbon nanotubes and polymeric nanoparticles have brought considerable changes in drug delivery and the medical system. Nano pharmaceuticals offer a great benefit for the patients in comparison with the conventional drugs. There are several advantages of these drugs such as enhanced oral bioavailability, improved dose proportionality, enhanced solubility and dissolution rate, suitability for administration and reduced food effects.
- Track 3-1Nanomedicine for blood disorders
- Track 3-2Nanomedicine for CNS
- Track 3-3Nanomedicine for Gastrointestinal Tract (GI) Diseases
- Track 3-4Nano Micro Particles
- Track 3-5Future aspects of NanoPharmaceuticals
- Track 3-6NanoPharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 3-7Challenges and advances in NanoPharmaceuticals
Nanotechnology has the potential to completely revolutionize all the three key aspects of healthcare sector diagnosis, prevention and Treatment. It can completely change the healthcare sector for the next generation. Nanotechnology will help medical professionals in today's most excruciating medical issues, such as repairing of damaged organs, diagnosis and treatment of cancer cells, removal of obstruction in brain and it can help in better drug delivery system.
- Track 4-1Diagnostic applications
- Track 4-2Therapeutic applications
- Track 4-3Nanobio and Bionano
- Track 4-4Cellular Engineering
- Track 4-5Atomic Molecular and Laser Physics
- Track 4-6Spintronics
Nanotechnology in vitality framework science and designing have been looking to grow better than ever sorts of vitality advancements that have the capacity of enhancing life everywhere throughout the world. With a specific end goal to make the following jump forward from the present era of geothermal innovation, researchers and engineers have been creating vitality uses of nanotechnology. BCC Research assesses the aggregate vitality related business sector in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and Nano materials at about $8.8 billion in 2012 and $15 billion. There are 26 colleges and 15 new inquires about is been going on Electrochemistry. The examination includes in atomic responses and Fuel cells.
- Track 5-1Nanotechnology to fight against infectious diseases
- Track 5-2Nanotechnology in Biomedical Engineering
- Track 5-3Tissue Nano engineering
- Track 5-4Fuel Cells and Solar Cells
- Track 5-5Chemical Sensors and Sporting Goods
Nanoparticle technology was recently shown to hold great promise for drug delivery applications in nanomedicine due to its beneficial properties, such as better encapsulation, bioavailability, control release, and lower toxic effect. Despite the great progress in nanomedicine, there remain many limitations for clinical applications on Nano carriers. To overcome these limitations, advanced nanoparticles for drug delivery have been developed to enable the spatially and temporally controlled release of drugs in response to specific stimuli at disease sites. Furthermore, the controlled self-assembly of organic and inorganic materials may enable their use in theranostic applications. This review presents an overview of a recent advanced nanoparticulate system that can be used as a potential drug delivery carrier and focuses on the potential applications of nanoparticles in various biomedical fields for human health care. A novel process for synthesis of polymeric nanoparticles for use in drug delivery applicationsusing the electro spraying technique. The technologyis standardized for synthesis of natural polymer based nanoparticles such as chitosan-gelatin based nanoparticles.
- Track 6-1Future aspects of Drug Delivery
- Track 6-2Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-3Current Features in Drug Delivery
- Track 6-4Versatile Polymers In Drug Deivery
- Track 6-5Optimization Techniques in Drug Delivery
A standout amongst the most encouraging nanotechnology fields is Nano pharmaceuticals. Since nanomaterial’s might enter the body through dermal presentation, inward breath, ingestion, or visual contact, they loan themselves to inventive medication conveyance frameworks. Pharmaceutical examination, toxicology thinks about, definition, and assembling of pharmaceutical items require material portrayal to guarantee reliable medication security and viability Nano scale pharmaceutical procedures in medication revelation and advancement outline and improvement of Nano formulations and Nano scale drug conveyance frameworks, administrative viewpoints and approaches identified with Nano pharmaceuticals.
- Track 7-1Novel Drugs to Nano Drugs
- Track 7-2Nanoparticles
- Track 7-3Controled radical polymerization
- Track 7-4Nanoliposome
Chemical functionalization of graphene enables the material to be processed by solvent assisted techniques, such as layer by layer assembly, spin coating and filtration. Hexagonal boron nitride is electrical insulating, combined with graphene and other 2D materials to make heterostructure devices. The two dimensional graphene sheet structures for field emission of electrons due to the carrier mobility and electron mass. The filed emitter by using multi layered graphene nanostructure, the graphitic structure of pristine graphene and carbon nanotube is the driving force of their interaction .The combination of graphene with carbon nanotubes to produced hybrids increased electrical conductivity, mechanical properties and high surface area.
- Track 8-1Prospects and Challenges of Graphene
- Track 8-2 Applications of Graphene in Medicine
- Track 8-3 Graphene in biosensors
- Track 8-4Synthesis of Graphene and 2D Materials
- Track 8-5 Graphene based nanomaterials
Advances in nanotechnology have opened up a new era of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and traumatic injuries. Nanomaterial’s, including those with potential for clinical applications possess novel physicochemical properties that have an impact on their physiological interactions, from the molecular level to the systemic level. There is a lack of standardized methodologies or regulatory protocols for detection or characterization of nanomaterial. This review summarizes the techniques that are commonly used to study the size, shape, surface properties, composition, purity and stability of nanomaterial’s, along with their advantages and disadvantages. At present there are no FDA guidelines that have been developed specifically for nanomaterial based formulations for diagnostic or therapeutic use. There is an urgent need for standardized protocols and procedures for the characterization of nanoparticles, especially those that are intended for use as theranostics.
- Track 9-1Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Track 9-2Silver Nanoparticles
- Track 9-3 Gold Nanoparticles
In the large field of nanotechnology, polymer matrix based Nano composites have become a prominent area of current research and development. Exfoliated clay based Nano composites have dominated the polymer literature but there are a large number of other significant areas of current and emerging interest. Polymer nanotube Nano composite conducts electricity.
- Track 10-1Nanocarriers
- Track 10-2ligands
- Track 10-3Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Track 10-4Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Track 10-5Dendrimer Nanocarriers
- Track 10-6Silica materials
- Track 10-7Carbon Nanocarriers
Nanotechnology is the handling of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale. The interesting aspect about nanotechnology is that the properties of many materials alter when the size scale of their dimensions approaches nanometres. Materials scientists and engineers work to understand those property changes and utilize them in the processing and manufacture of materials at the Nano scale level. The field of materials science covers the discovery, characterization, properties, and use of Nano scale materials.
- Track 11-1Nano chemistry
- Track 11-2Nano Physics
- Track 11-3Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 11-4Nanoparticles
- Track 11-5Nano Biomechanics and Nanomedicine
- Track 11-6Gold Nanoparticles
- Track 11-7Advancement in Nanotechnology
- Track 11-8Nano MicroParticles
Biomaterials from healthcare viewpoint can be defined as materials those possess some novel properties that make them appropriate to come in immediate association with the living tissue without eliciting any adverse immune rejection reactions. Biomaterials are in the service of mankind through ancient times but subsequent evolution has made them more versatile and has increased their usage.
- Track 12-1Nanostructured bladder tissue replacements
- Track 12-2 Lipid-coated Nanocrystals and applications
- Track 12-3Vertical nanowire arrays for protein detection and analysis
- Track 12-4Nanowire Based Cell Impalement Devices and uses
- Track 12-5Nanowire arrays and Cell Based Biosensing
- Track 12-6Controlled Self-Assembly of Re-engineered Insulin
- Track 12-7Direct chemoselective synthesis of glyconanoparticles
- Track 12-8Membrane proteins as natural nanomachines
- Track 12-9QSAR modeling of nanomaterials
Nano science and Molecular Nanotechnology is the new outskirts of science and innovation in Europe and around the globe, working at the size of individual particles. Top researchers and in addition policymakers overall acclaim the advantages it would convey to the whole society and economy: a large portion of them demand the key part research would play in the quality creation procedure to create exploitable arrangement of innovations by the European business prompting a decision of remarkable applications, items, markets and productive income sources.
- Track 13-1Liposomes
- Track 13-2Formulation and Development
- Track 13-3Drug Development
- Track 13-4Partnering Opportunities